When you view our web site you are subject to the following legal agreement.
This service is operated by the Society for Anglo-Chinese Understanding for the Internet domain name sacu.org. The legal terms and conditions are outlined in the section (B) below. Your privacy is protected in accordance with our Statement of Security and Privacy (see section (C) below).
Your use of this Website and services are subject to the following terms and conditions, which by using the Web site you are deemed to accept:
1) General: In these conditions, unless the context requires otherwise: "SACU" means Society for Anglo-Chinese Understanding Limited (Company number 00876179) whose registered office is at 1, Shipton Close, Tilehurst, Reading RG31 6PE; and any subsidiary of "SACU" by which the Services and Goods are promoted.
2) SACU has the copyright and all other rights in all of the material on this Website. You may copy material on this site for your own private or domestic purposes, but no copying for any commercial or business use is permitted.
3) SACU makes every effort to ensure that the information on this Website is accurate and complete. However some of the information is supplied to us by third parties and SACU is not able to check the accuracy or completeness of that information. Therefore SACU does not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the information on this Website. You are advised to verify the accuracy of any information and description of the Services or goods prior to purchase.
4) The Buyer may place an order for Goods or Services advertised on the SACU Website by completing the online order form and clicking the 'submit' button to send the order. SACU will acknowledge the Customer's order by e-mail.
5) Payment for the Services or goods will be made by the Buyer to SACU.
6) SACU's quotations are not binding on SACU whether these appear on the Website or are given by SACU to the Buyer.
7) The supply of the Services or goods by SACU is subject to availability at the date of ordering.
8) a) Prices quoted are gross, inclusive of VAT and are in sterling unless otherwise agreed.
b) The Buyer must make the payment in full for all orders by providing a valid credit card number as set out in the online order form appearing on the Website.
c) If a credit provider refuses to authorise a transaction on the Buyer's credit card then SACU will suspend further processing both on the same order and on any other order from the Buyer without prejudice to any other right SACU may have.
d) SACU reserves the right, where doubt arises as to a Buyer's authenticity, to suspend delivery or performance of any order or any part without liability until satisfactory security for payment has been provided.
9) Every effort will be made to provide a continuous, fast and efficient service to our Website visitors.
10) Through this Website you will be offered links to other sites. SACU does not accept any responsibility for the content of those sites, the owners of which do not necessarily have any link, commercial or otherwise, with SACU.
You can always enquire about or check the information that you have given us by using our contact page.
Copyright © SACU 1965-2016. If you have any comments, updates or corrections please let us know via our Contact page.